DiverseCity would like to offer WHSD students free access to DiverseCity Online, their virtual leadership and sports training platform. They are providing live-streamed training sessions in a multi-sport format (baseball, basketball, soccer, etc.) all summer long.
What is DiverseCity Online?
The spread of Covid-19 has closed schools, recreation centers, and parks. Stay-at-home directives have led to increased screen time on devices (phones, computers, video games) and a decrease in physical activity. Through live-streamed sessions, DiverseCity Online offers leadership training and multi-sport instruction (baseball, dance, soccer, strength and conditioning, etc.) from experienced athletes and coaches. Content is created with family participation in mind. The project’s goal is to keep young people and their families physically active and connected to a larger community.
1) Visit the DiverseCity Online and Registration Page
2) Fill out registration form for family
3) Click on “Have a coupon?” before the payment section.
Enter promo code: WH2020
4) Click the “Sign-up” button and a confirmation email will be sent to you
5) You’re in! You will have access to all live and pre-recorded courses on the DiverseCity Online platform.
- Access to 10+ hours of live training sessions per week, plus pre-recorded content
- Sessions in basketball, baseball, cardio, dance, leadership, strength + conditioning, soccer, tumbling, and more!
- Join anywhere, anytime from a Wi-Fi enabled device
- Experienced coaches and instructors
- Bringing youth from across the country together through sports!